Possibly, you may fail a drug test even if you experience no mood-altering affects from your CBD-rich ingestible. Drug tests are geared toward identifying THC, not CBD or another cannabinoid. If one medicates with CBD-rich hemp that has a small amount of THC (even if its .3% or less), the THC may register on the drug test.
CBD is metabolized into an analogous compound, 7-hydroxy-CBD, by the liver. Some 6-OH-CBD may also be formed. But scientists know relatively little about the activity (or lack thereof) of these compounds.
CBD oil is extracted from hemp plants. CBD is a cannabinoid (like THC) but has no psychoactive effect and is used by people with a variety of ailments. These cannabinoids are mainly produced in the trichomes on the cannabis & hemp flowers. These trichomes are also called resin because it is very sticky (oily). To extract CBD oil, this resin or trichome is extracted from the plants. This resin is then sold either pure or diluted with oil.
The best way to take CBD oil depends on a few individual factors. There are basically 4 ways to use CBD oil. You can drop CBD oil under the tongue to absorb it into the body. This method, also known as sublingual, is one of the most popular ways to use CBD, which is simple and fast.
You can also smoke CBD oil in a vaporizer. This method is also very popular because the effect is very noticeable. However, a CBD oil capable vaporizer is required.
Then there is also the possibility to take CBD in capsules. These capsules are very popular with people who want to take a higher dose at once. And these can be more easily dosed by the uniform dosage of the capsules.
Last but not least there is also the possibility to use CBD topically. There are CBD products specifically designed for this purpose. However, one can also use ordinary CBD oil (tinctures & concentrate) on the skin.
This depends on the dose, the Symptom and the expectations. Some people notice the calming and relaxing effect of CBD within 15 minutes when administered orally under the tongue. If you use CBD for other reasons, the medical effect may take longer. Furthermore, it also depends on the way CBD is administered. There are basically 4 ways to use CBD oil. CBD Oil Sublingual, Vaping CBD Oil, CBD Oil in Capsules and CBD Oil for topical application.
We suggest storing CBD products in a dry cool area with no direct exposure to consistent sunlight or excessive heat.
If you have any questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CBD should last for up to 2 years for most products. Vape oils have a shorter life span. Vape products should be consumed within six months.
Full spectrum means you are getting the whole plant. This does not mean that there will be THC in the product, but there will be more than just CBD. The cannabis plant has more cannabinoids than only CBD and THC. There is also CBN, CBL, CBCVA, and more. The hemp plant is also rich in minerals, giving even more added benefits.
Having access to more than just one cannabinoid can actually enhance CBD through something called the entourage effect. What this means is that CBD has been known to work better when accompanied by other cannabinoids.
CBD isolate is all in the name. It is when growers separate CBD from other cannabinoids, acids, and chemicals found in the hemp plant. In it’s purest form it is extremely well tolerated and has shown in studies to be effective in helping with pain, inflammation, mood, and general health.
Our products have all been tested by a third-party lab. We can provide the lab results for every product we offer on our website. We will never put a product on our website that we believe could be harmful or unsafe.
CBD Hemp Oil is a hemp extract taken from legal beneficial Cannabinoid containing Hemp varieties. Hemp (Cannabis Sativa) contains a cocktail of beneficial Cannabinoids, of which CBD (Cannabidiol) plays the most significant part in medical society. THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol), which is the psychoactive substance in Cannabis, is only included in the legally permitted homeopathic concentration up to a maximum of 0.3%. If you are here to find out more about the proper CBD Oil Dosage for yourself or someone you love, read on.
In case you are seriously considering taking CBD for your health condition, whether you are suffering from a physical, mental, or emotional illness, you should know that there is no such thing as standard dosages when it comes to CBD. This plant extract comes in a variety of forms, from concentrates to tinctures, capsules, vape oil, and others, so that each person can find the easiest way to take his or her daily dose of CBD.
You are most probably wondering how much CBD you should take in order to enjoy its benefits. Well, you need to know that each person may require a specific, personalized dose, which is determined by a series of factors.
It is recommended not to take CBD based on the information you find online, as it may not work in your case or trigger certain effects, like mouth dryness or dizziness, drowsiness or alertness, in case you take too much or too little
How much CBD you should use depends entirely on you. Literally! We speak of an individually specific dosage. Which means that on the one hand the optimum dosage of CBD is individually different from person to person, and on the other hand it depends on what you plan to use CBD for.
- Individual: age, gender, genetics, metabolism, general health etc.
- Specific: For anxiety, sleeping, depression, pain etc.
From this it can be concluded that you need to find out your individual dosage base and use that to discover your application-specific dose based on it. It sounds more complicated than it is. Do not worry, we’ll help you as much as possible to find your dose. But to do that, some basic things have to be clarified and understood beforehand.
As mentioned before, there is no general dosage recommendation neither from the FDA nor from scientists or CBD oil manufacturers.
- The FDA declares CBD oil from hemp as a dietary supplement, but has not confirmed the mode of action of CBD. Therefore, there is no RDI (Reference Daily Intake), which is proposed by the FDA.
- But even though the FDA would declare an RDI for daily CBD needs, that would not define the application-specific dose, which can also be seen in the official studies on CBD.
- In turn, CBD oil manufacturers must not give medical advice on the use of CBD. If they would give a dose recommendation for a particular disease, they would indirectly make a medical claim on their CBD products, and that is not allowed by law.
- Even if they would be allowed to give a CBD oil dosage recommendation for a particular application, they would not be able to individually respond to each customer. That would only be possible for doctors specializing in cannabinoid treatment.
GENERAL DOSAGE RECOMMENDATION FOR SUPPLEMENTATION
Before moving on to the individual dosage base and application-specific dosages, we would like to give you the recommended dosage for supplementation with CBD. This dosage is neither individually nor application-specific coordinated and is therefore only to be regarded as orientation. This dosage table comes from years of experience of general application of CBD.
THE PROPERTIES OF THE DIFFERENT APPLICATIONS OF CBD ALSO PLAY A ROLE
CBD can be absorbed by the body in different ways. And the body can absorb and utilize the consumed CBD differently depending on these different methods, This is called bioavailability, and it differs depending on how you administer the CBD to your body. How much CBD the body can actually use from the amount administered depends on the bioavailability of the administration method. In general, there are 4 methods of administering CBD, but we do not include topical application for the dosage.
These are the following:
- Sublingual: By administering CBD tinctures or concentrates under the tongue. This method is the most used because it is also a very balanced method. It has good bioavailability. The effect also occurs quickly and the duration of the effect lasts relatively long.
- Oral: By swallowing CBD capsules and edibles. Has the worst bioavailability of all applications. This method takes the longest period of time before the effect kicks in. However, it is also the method where the effect lasts the longest.
- Pulmonary: The uptake of CBD via the lungs via a vaporizer. According to recent studies, CBD absorbed through the lungs has the highest bioavailability of the 3 named application methods. Also, this method has the fastest onset of action. But also the shortest duration of action.
Since different amounts of CBD enter the body as a result of the different methods of application, this must also be taken into account in the dosage.