How to Choose the Right CBD Oil
It’s no secret the CBD industry is booming. As we’ve mentioned in previous posts, medical cannabis can be an effective remedy for inflammation, anxiety, psoriasis, arthritis, and other conditions. However, with the number of CBD oils out there, how do you really know which one is right for your needs?
Here are five tips for choosing the right CBD oil:
- Start with a low concentration of CBD – Let’s say you’re interested in purchasing CBD in capsule form. If you look closely at the packaging, you’ll see the CBD amounts range from 250 milligrams all the way up to 1,000 milligrams. At CBDaily, we recommend starting with a low to moderate dosage. You can always increase your dosage if you don’t see great results at first.
- Pay attention to cost – Sure, it might be tempting to purchase the cheapest CBD oil you can find. What many people don’t realize, though, is that highly concentrated products tend to offer greater value compared to their lesser concentrated counterparts. In a sense, you can think of CBD oil as an investment for your long-term health. So pay close attention to cost per dose as you make your decision.
- Understand the difference between full-spectrum CBD and CBD isolate – Customers often ask us whether they should purchase full-spectrum CBD or CBD isolate. As opposed to just randomly picking a product, wouldn’t it make sense to understand the benefits of both? Whereas pure CBD isolate works well for non-psychoactive cannabis therapy, more users are turning to full-spectrum CBD because of the other cannabinoids it contains.
- Know where the CBD comes from – As a refresher, CBD stands for cannabidiol, the cannabinoid that regulates a wide range of receptors involved in the endocannabinoid system. Unfortunately, it’s become common practice for shady CBD oil manufacturers to use non-food-grade hemp grown under non-organic conditions. This low-quality hemp often contains contaminants such as chemicals, metals, and lead. So do yourself a favor and always choose high-quality CBD oil from a reputable manufacturer.
- Figure out how the oil is extracted – There isn’t one way in which CBD is extracted from a cannabis plant. Not surprisingly, the method a manufacturer uses has a lot to do with the purity and quality of the final product. Some companies take the easy way out by adding solvents, heavy metals, and pesticides to their CBD oils. As you make your decision, look for a manufacturer that uses carbon dioxide extraction.
The Best Selection Of CBD For Sale
At CBDaily, we make the process of shopping for CBD oil simple and stress-free. For one thing, our products are lab-certified and free of residual solvents, heavy metals, pesticides, and GMOs. We have a passion for bringing the finest sourced CBD-infused products to our customers.
Here are just some of the products we have to offer:
- CBD oil for psoriasis
- CBD oil for pets
- CBD oil for dogs with seizures
- CBD oil for autism
- CBD oil for anxiety
- CBD oil for ADHD
- CBD for arthritis
Ready to see the kind of impact that CBD can have on your life? Shop CBDaily today!